UNRIVALED IN QUALITY. PERFORMANCE. COMFORT.
Combine size with performance and that's what you get with the 243 DC. Check out the fully enclosed walk-in dressing room with optional portable toilet, wraparound seating in the cockpit and the pressurized water system that services the galley and optional transom shower. 24' in length, your choice of outboard power, 100% wood free construction, comfortable durable “leather touch upholstery", and NauticStar's STAR Performance System are some of the features that make this a popular choice in the experienced boating crowd.
* Lighted stainless steel pushbutton switch panel
* Efficient roller catch on ski locker lid
* New style LED courtesy lights
* New style 316 stainless steel latches
* New fold-down powdercoated Ski/Wake tower option
- Beam: 102 in.
- Length: 24 ft. 3 in.
- Maximum HP with SeaStar Steering: 300 HP
- Transom Height: 25 in.
- Approximate Draft: 16 in.
- Deadrise at Transom: 15 deg.
- Deadrise at Entry: 40 deg.
- Approximate Weight: 3373 lb. .
- *Fuel Capacity: 62 gal.
- Front Cooler (Livewell option): 22 gal.
- Max Weight Capacity: 2750 lb.
- Persons/Total Weight: 12 / 2000 lb.
FEATURING THE STAR PERFORMANCE SYSTEM
- S hallow water draft for ease of beaching and shallow water fishing
- T ow-Great Tow boat due to the aft deadrise and width at the transom
- R ide utilizing the sharp entry Vee hull forward
- A cceleration due to the planing pods and air assist chine
- Limited Lifetime Hull Warranty
- Wood-Free Construction
- Vinyl Ester Barrier Coat
- Self-Bailing Cockpit w/ Molded Non Skid
- Fiberglass Stringer System
- Hull Side Color
- Teleflex Extreme or Yamaha Control Cables
- Teleflex Sea Star Pro Hydraulic Steering w/ Tilt
- Transhield® Shipping Wrap
- Molded Anchor Storage w/ Anchor
- Chrome 3D NauticStar Logo
- Stainless Steel Gunnel Rails
- Stainless Steel Ball/Socket Top Fittings
- Stainless Steel Rub Rail
- Stainless Steel Pull Up Cleats - 6
- Stainless Steel Drain Plug
- Forward & Aft Boarding Ladders
- Ski Tower Bar
- Color Match Sunbrella® Bimini Top w/ Ball & SS Socket Hardware
Marine Grade Electrical System
- Lighted Pushbutton SS Switch Panel
- Circuit Breaker Protection
- Battery Tray
- Deutsch® Electrical Connectors
- Hour Meter
- Auto Bilge Pump - 750 GPH
- Panoramic Walk-Thru Windshield w/ Folding Doors
- Enclosed Head w/ Sink, Mirror, SeaDek® Flooring & LED Interior Lighting
- Port Window in Head
- Stainless Steel Drink Holders - 16
- Horn w/ Stainless Steel Grill
- 25 Quart Igloo® Cooler
- Italian Made Custom Steering Wheel
- Infinity Stereo w/ Bluetooth, Preset Capability & 4 Speakers
- Ski Locker w/ Shock & Slam Latch
- LED Navigation and Courtesy Lights
- LED Docking Lights
- Fresh Water Pressurized Sink in Galley & Head - 9 Gal.
- Trash Receptacle
- Corian Galley Top
- Flush Mounted Speaker/Cupholders in Bow Cushions
- Acrylic Side-Mount Table
- Hinged Bow & Cockpit Seating w/ Storage
- Dual Bucket Seats w/ Flip-Up Bolsters
- U-Shaped Cockpit w/ Leather-Touch Upholstery
- Syntec Vinyl w/ Nano-Block Stain Protection
- Leather-Touch Shifter Pad
- Padded SeaDek® Foot Rest w/ NauticStar Logo
- Control Box Pre-Rig
- Color Match Bimini® w/Ball & Socket Hardware (Included)(Not Available in Sea Foam or Titanium)
- Stainless Steel Prop
- Fuel Water Separator
- SIMRAD® Go5 5" Touchscreen Fishfinder/Chartplotter w/Shoot Thru Transducer
- Sportdeck Plumbed Livewell
- Tonneau and Cockpit Cover
- Fishing Package (Includes: 1 Fishing Seat, Trolling Motor Harness, Aerated Livewell and 1 Battery Tray)
- Trolling Motor Quick Disconnect RTA-19
- Minn Kota® Edge 70 lbs Thrust 24V - 45" Foot Control (freshwater)
- Saratoga Weave Snap-In Flooring
- 3-Piece Bow Filler Cushions
- 4x8 Seat Base (Bow Only)
- Overboard Waste Discharge
- Deck Fishing Seat w/ Pedestal and Base
- Pump Out Porta Potti
- Electric Flush Toilet
- Portable Toilet
- 12 Volt Inflatable Pump
- Transom Shower
Draft may change depending on motor selection, amount of fuel, and gear added. *The usable fuel capacity will be affected by factors such as EPA-required fuel system components, temperature, and boat loading which may reduce the usable fuel capacity by 10%.