UNRIVALED IN QUALITY. PERFORMANCE. FISHABILITY.
Inshore, offshore or fishing in the turbulent waters for stripers at the dam, the NauticBay 2400 Sport gets you to the fish. The shallow draft hull with a high riding deep V forward takes you from the dock to the oil rigs and back keeping you comfortable, dry and safe. The 2400 Sport is loaded with fishing and comfort features in a big boat package at a not so big boat price.
* New Style LED Courtesy Lights
- Length: 24 ft. 3 in.
- Beam: 102 in.
- Maximum HP: 250 HP
- Transom Height: 25 in.
- Approximate Draft: 14 in.
- Deadrise at Transom: 16 deg.
- Deadrise at Entry: 40 deg.
- Approximate Boat Weight: 2500 lb. .
- *Fuel Capacity: 74 gal.
- In Console Livewell/Baitwell: 13 gal.
- Aft Livewell: 37 gal.
- Bow Fish Box: 30 gal.
- Persons/Total Weight: 10 / 1800 lb.
- Max Weight Capacity: 2800 lb.
- Wood Free Construction
- Limited Lifetime Hull Warranty
- Vinyl Ester Barrier Coat
- Fiberglass Stringer System
- Self-Bailing Cockpit w/ Molded Non Skid
- RTM Fiberglass Lids
- Teleflex SeaStar Pro Hydraulic Steering
- Teleflex Extreme or Yamaha Control Cables
- Molded Anchor Storage w/ Anchor
- Large Front Dry Storage Box
- Port & Starboard Rod Box w/ Organizer - 10 Rods
- Insulated Bow Fish Box - 30 Gal.
- Aft Livewell w/ Aerator - 37 Gal.
- Aft Jump Seats w/ SS Locking Hinge & Storage
- In-Floor Cast Net Storage
- Forward and Aft Casting Platforms
- Syntec Vinyl w/ Nano-Block Stain Protection
- Transhield® Shipping Wrap
- Chrome Raised Letter NauticStar Logo
- Stainless Steel Latches
- Stainless Steel Rub Rail
- Stainless Steel Thru-Hull Fittings
- Stainless Steel Drink Holders - 6
- Horizontal Gunnel Rod Holders - 3 Ea./Side
- Stainless Steel Pull Up Cleats - 4
- Brass Splashwell Drains
- High Speed Aerator Pickups
- Stainless Steel Fold Down Grab Rail
- Removable Windshield
- 5-Spoke Stainless Steel Wheel w/ Power Knob
- In-Console Baitwell w/ Aerator - 13 Gal.
- Console Stainless Steel Vertical Rod Holders - 6
- Black Acrylic Gauge Panel
- Horn w/ Stainless Steel Grill
- 12 Volt Acc. Plug
- Standard Leaning Post w/ Cushion and 94 Qt. Igloo® Cooler
- LED Navigation and Courtesy Lights
Marine Grade Electrical System
- Circuit Breaker Protection
- Stainless Steel Toggle Switches w/ Matching Acrylic Gauge Panel
- Deutsch® Electrical Connectors
- Speedometer, Tachometer, and Fuel Gauges
- Auto Bilge Pump - 750 GPH
- 2-Aerator Pumps - 800 GPH
- 8-Gauge Trolling Motor Harness
- Stainless Steel Prop
- SIMRAD® Go5 5" Touchscreen Fishfinder/ Chartplotter w/Shoot thru transducer
- SIMRAD® Go7 7" Touchscreen Fishfinder/ Chartplotter w/Shoot thru transducer
- SIMRAD® Go9 9" Touchscreen Fishfinder/ Chartplotter w/Shoot thru transducer
- Minn Kota® RT70 - 70 lbs Thrust 24V Hand Control
- Minn Kota® RT80 - 80 lbs Thrust 24V Hand Control
- Deluxe Leaning Post w/ Made-on Backrest Exchange
- Deluxe Leaning Post w/ No Backrest
- Removable Back w/ Folding Arms
- Dual Pro Charger PRO2
- Trim Gauge Trim Gauge (Standard w/Digital Gauges)
- Water Pressure Gauge
- Fuel Water Separator
- Atlas® 6" Jack Plate, Hydraulic
- Fishing Seat w/ Pedestal
- Bike Seat and Pro Pole
- (1) 4x8 Seat Bases Only
- 7x7 Seat Base Only (Bow)
- Lenco® Trim Tabs w/ Standard Switch
- Color Match Bimini® w/ Front & Back Poles w/ Ball & Socket (Not Available in Sea Foam or Titanium)
- Swim Platform w/ Ladder
- Low Pressure Washdown System
- High Pressure Washdown System
- Infinity® PRV250 Stereo w/ Bluetooth,
- Pre-Set Capability and 2 Speakers
- Single Battery Switch
- Dual Battery Switch
- Console 5-Drawer Tackle Storage w/ Strap
- (2) Mid-Ship Stainless Steel Pull-Up Cleats (Must upgrade all cleats)
- Power-Pole® 8' Pro II White w/ Jack Plate
- Power-Pole® 8' Pro II White w/o Jack Plate
- Power-Pole® Blade 10' White w/ Jack Plate
- Power-Pole® Blade 10' White w/o Jack Plate
- Black Glove Box w/ SS Slam Latch
- (2) Gunnel Rod Holders w/ Caps
- Bilge Drop In Box
- Large Plano Tackle Box
- Hull Color- Upcharge
Draft and bridge clearance may change depending on motor selection, amount of fuel, and gear added. *The usable fuel capacity will be affected by factors such as EPA-required fuel system components, temperature, and boat loading which may reduce the usable fuel capacity by 10%.